Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hunt for lost love


A 72-year-old woman has launched a campaign to find a stranger who told her "I love you" - 40 years ago.

Regina Bradley met the mystery Welshman after flying into Gatwick airport in December 1968.

They arranged to meet later at London's Piccadilly Circus but she arrived late and they missed each other.

Regina, of Llangollen, North Wales, said she was "devastated", reports The Sun.

She later married and had two children - but never forgot her "dark-haired, good-looking" stranger.

Now divorced, she has spent thousands advertising and has travelled all over Wales searching for him.

She said: "He was the first to say he loved me and it's stayed with me for the last 40 years.

"Some people have ridiculed me for this but I'd love to find him while there's still time."

Regina, of Llangollen, North Wales, married and had two kids but is now divorced.

Source : ananova

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails