Monday, February 16, 2009

Psychic claims to chat to dead pets

A Romanian psychic claims to able to put grieving pet owners in touch with their dead animals.

Nina Petre, from Brasov, says that, for a fee, she can help people communicate with departed dogs, cats, birds and other pets.

She communicates with her clients through a website where she posts both the owners' messages and the pets' replies.

One recently deceased dog, named Mexico, is quoted as saying to her owner: "I want to let you know that I am very happy here. I just came from the dogs judgement where I was told my good behaviour in life means I have a good chance to be sent back.

"But I couldn't have done this without your support, wisdom and love for which I will always be grateful to you.

"I also have one wish. Please give all my stuff - collar, leash, little coat - to a new dog which I know you will love as much as you did me."

Another dog, Dicky, apparently used the psychic to let his owner know that he died after a "mean neighbour gave me poisoned food".

The psychic charges a small fee to tell people if their pets are in heaven or hell - but as much as £80 for an online discussion.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails